- Soutron Global's Tony Saadat to Interview Author Guy St. Clair about Knowledge Services - The Book
- Maskwacis Cultural College Selects Soutron for Collection Development and Librarian Training Program
- Neftex Selects Soutron Global to Better Meet Library Clients' Needs
- Soutron Selected by The Egypt Exploration Society
- International Tanker Owners Pollution Federation Selects Soutron
Business Development Sales Representative
Soutron Global is seeking a highly-motivated and experienced sales representative to develop new business. You will be responsible for analyzing, initiating, developing, and closing sales by applying new sales strategies. This role assists in developing the proposal process for potential clients including contract negations and client presentations.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with prospective clients.
- Forecast sales and develop "out of the box" sales strategies/models.
- Evaluate prospects' needs and build productive long lasting relationships.
- Lead all aspects of the sales process, solution development and proposal delivery.
- Call prospects to qualify and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales.
- Effectively present Soutron products to convey an image of quality and integrity.
- Lead the company presence at trade shows and other events.
- Be an advocate and resource for the management team on new product ideas.
- Develop a call schedule to cover territory and provide reports and data on results.
- Achieve assigned sales quota.
- Achieve new account acquisition targets.
- Proven sales experience: 2-5 years in a B2B sales environment.
- Strong verbal, written, negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to understand and respond to clients in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to compile and present data.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management.
- Proven proactive, self-starter with the capability to take ownership and work effectively with limited amount of management supervision.
- Experience in library automation is preferred.
This position is particularly suited for those interested in telecommuting.