- Soutron Global's Tony Saadat to Interview Author Guy St. Clair about Knowledge Services - The Book
- Maskwacis Cultural College Selects Soutron for Collection Development and Librarian Training Program
- Neftex Selects Soutron Global to Better Meet Library Clients' Needs
- Soutron Selected by The Egypt Exploration Society
- International Tanker Owners Pollution Federation Selects Soutron
Market Intelligence Representative (Business Development)
Soutron Global is seeking a highly-motivated Market Intelligence Representative to develop new business. This position provides a great launching point for a future career in sales and marketing. You will be responsible for growing the top of the sales funnel by generating opportunities through prospecting and cold calling. This role assists in the general sales process, CRM maintenance and value-based selling methodologies.
- Early career professional B2B sales experience, predominantly in lead generation.
- Responsible for generating leads and scheduling product demonstrations.
- High volume outbound calling/emailing to Fortune 1000 corporation professionals.
- Research prospective target organizations for contact information and competitive intelligence on titles and sales leads.
- Coordinate and schedule sales presentations with senior executives.
- Respond to all database queries and nurture the process to a qualified lead.
- Must have high business acumen to handle conversations with executive levels.
- Must be a consummate team player yet have the ability to work independently and be held accountable for own performance.
- Attention to detail, proper CRM documentation essential to measurement of success.
- Must be able to handle objections/rejections with tact and respect.
- Lead generation: 1-3 years in a B2B sales environment.
- Strong verbal, written, negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to understand and respond to clients in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to compile and present data.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management.
- Proven proactive, self-starter with the capability to take ownership and work effectively with limited amount of management supervision.
- Experience in library automation is preferred.
This position is particularly suited for those interested in telecommuting.