- Soutron Global's Tony Saadat to Interview Author Guy St. Clair about Knowledge Services - The Book
- Maskwacis Cultural College Selects Soutron for Collection Development and Librarian Training Program
- Neftex Selects Soutron Global to Better Meet Library Clients' Needs
- Soutron Selected by The Egypt Exploration Society
- International Tanker Owners Pollution Federation Selects Soutron
Software Pre-sales Consultant
Soutron Global is currently looking for an enthusiastic individual seeking to gain an insight into the New Business Development (NBD) function of an international technology company.
You will work with our Account Executives (AE) providing technical support, prospect product demos and training to our clients. You will be responsible for interacting with AEs and prospects to determine needs, develop a solution and make presentations. A confident communicator, you will use your knowledge of the Special Library industry to help with NBD activities.
- Working knowledge (3-5 yrs.) of established cloud-based Integrated Library Systems (ILS).
- Proficient with online tools (e.g. GTM), MSFT Office (PPT), and familiar with CRM Systems.
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal.
- Good research and internet skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent team player.
Preference will be given to those who also have knowlege of electronic content databases like LexisNexis and Westlaw. This is a part-time position leading to full-time, based on performance. Daily activities could be performed from a home office.
This position is particularly suited for those interested in telecommuting.