- Soutron Global's Tony Saadat to Interview Author Guy St. Clair about Knowledge Services - The Book
- Maskwacis Cultural College Selects Soutron for Collection Development and Librarian Training Program
- Neftex Selects Soutron Global to Better Meet Library Clients' Needs
- Soutron Selected by The Egypt Exploration Society
- International Tanker Owners Pollution Federation Selects Soutron
The Soutron Global vision has been to simplify traditional library automation workflows, providing highly evolved workflows that scale from the needs of a small special library to a multi-site organization requiring global deployment. The Soutron Global digital library automation doesn’t over-specify or complicate. In fact, the simplicity of our hosted library automation services, at every level, is what makes Soutron Global unique.
Designed by professionals like you, with backgrounds in library, knowledge and information management, who needed to reduce the effort involved in managing varied, complex library materials and information resources, the Soutron Global intuitive workflow makes formerly laborious tasks effortless while simplifying increasingly sophisticated digital library demands.
Follow the links below to find out more about our transformative solutions which are available with a cost-effective 'no capital investment' Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) managed services option or a conventional on-site licence.