- Soutron Global's Tony Saadat to Interview Author Guy St. Clair about Knowledge Services - The Book
- Maskwacis Cultural College Selects Soutron for Collection Development and Librarian Training Program
- Neftex Selects Soutron Global to Better Meet Library Clients' Needs
- Soutron Selected by The Egypt Exploration Society
- International Tanker Owners Pollution Federation Selects Soutron
Case Study - Chartered Insurance Institute
As the leading professional body for the global financial services profession, the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) exists to promote higher standards of integrity, technical competence and business capability. With over 120,000 members in more than 150 countries, the CII is the world's largest professional body dedicated to insurance and financial services.
With their collection of over 45,000 monographs, documents, articles and journals it was vital that they had a manageable solution in place for the future.
Their challenge for Soutron was to replace a costly legacy system and provide a modern, friendly system that supports both MARC and non-MARC data formats.
Contact us when you're ready to discuss your specific requirements.