- Soutron Global's Tony Saadat to Interview Author Guy St. Clair about Knowledge Services - The Book
- Maskwacis Cultural College Selects Soutron for Collection Development and Librarian Training Program
- Neftex Selects Soutron Global to Better Meet Library Clients' Needs
- Soutron Selected by The Egypt Exploration Society
- International Tanker Owners Pollution Federation Selects Soutron
Case Study - Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust
Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust provides specialist mental health services in North West England and beyond.
With clinical services provided across 36 sites in the North West of England, they have over 5,000 staff and serve a population of almost 11 million people.
Mersey Care’s Knowledge and Library systems were failing to meet staff and user expectations. They were unhappy with the old Heritage system they had at the time - it just failed to work for them as they had hoped.
Their challenge for Soutron was to quickly provide a cost-effective solution that would meet their budget and provide the versatility and reliability not present in the legacy system.
Contact us when you're ready to discuss your specific requirements.