- Soutron Global's Tony Saadat to Interview Author Guy St. Clair about Knowledge Services - The Book
- Maskwacis Cultural College Selects Soutron for Collection Development and Librarian Training Program
- Neftex Selects Soutron Global to Better Meet Library Clients' Needs
- Soutron Selected by The Egypt Exploration Society
- International Tanker Owners Pollution Federation Selects Soutron
Case Study - Oxford University Press
Oxford University Press is the world's largest university press with the widest global presence and offices in 50 countries. They offer an incredibly diverse publishing program in many countries, in more than 40 languages and in a variety of formats–print and digital.
As a department of the University of Oxford their worldwide publishing furthers the University's objectives of excellence in scholarship, research and education. They currently publish more than 6,000 titles a year worldwide in a variety of formats.
In 2012, Oxford University Press (OUP) began seeking a new Library Management System. The challenge was to find a simple, cloud-based solution that would provide universal access, work alongside SharePoint and provide connectivity to a central search facility via EBSCO.
Contact us when you're ready to discuss your specific requirements.