- Soutron Global's Tony Saadat to Interview Author Guy St. Clair about Knowledge Services - The Book
- Maskwacis Cultural College Selects Soutron for Collection Development and Librarian Training Program
- Neftex Selects Soutron Global to Better Meet Library Clients' Needs
- Soutron Selected by The Egypt Exploration Society
- International Tanker Owners Pollution Federation Selects Soutron
Medical Library Solution
The Soutron Global cloud-based medical library solution helps medical institutions and laboratories achieve a better return on investment by delivering process efficiencies, improving the delivery of information and reducing the costs associated with managing vast and growing volumes of information.
We have designed 24-hour medical library portal systems to ensure that geographically remote parties and decision making units (DMUs) can share knowledge whenever, and wherever, they need to, reducing the time taken to deliver initiatives. And, with increasing concerns over privacy and confidentiality, a suite of security features controls access to sensitive data.
Further, now medical or laboratory knowledge workers can enter custom reviews and ratings on library materials and catalog their own materials utilizing custom data templates. Our solutions make relevant hard copy and electronic documents and records easily accessible to staff within the organization.
Not your industry?
Choose your industry or field below to find out how Soutron Global can meet your needs, or contact us for further details.