- Soutron Global's Tony Saadat to Interview Author Guy St. Clair about Knowledge Services - The Book
- Maskwacis Cultural College Selects Soutron for Collection Development and Librarian Training Program
- Neftex Selects Soutron Global to Better Meet Library Clients' Needs
- Soutron Selected by The Egypt Exploration Society
- International Tanker Owners Pollution Federation Selects Soutron
Not for Profit
Many charitable organizations have a library or knowledge base, created to help meet the challenges the organization was formed to address.
Invariably, low staffing levels mean the person in charge has to fight for funds and prove the worth of the library daily. Sophisticated workflows and the flexibility to respond to new needs is as important as cost and, typically, the phrase "doing more with less" is a mantra.
Over many years, Soutron Global has built a number of flexible, adaptable library, knowledge asset, and information management systems, around our core applications, which offer value for money at the point of implementation and with, built-in efficiencies, help our not-for-profit clients get more from their limited budgets.
Not your industry?
Choose your industry or field below to find out how Soutron Global can meet your needs, or contact us for further details.